HOW TO ORDER ?
Step 1--> Click "Add to Cart" | Step 2--> Click "Checkout" | Step 3--> Click "Place Order" | Step 4--> Apply Coupon "JFCC10" ( On All Orders )
In this New Year when you are making all new, so it’s quite obvious that you plan parties. You and your friends throw a party for each other. But before you manage a party first of all you make all the important things in mind like napkins and table cloth that fits on your dining table. The day when you host the big dinner is not the day to try to find eight matching napkins or tablecloth that fit the table after the leaf has been interested. How many runners, placements, and napkins do you need any away? But for friends the single party is not enough, for the next party, you want your table linen de-cluttered. Here are some tips to de-clutter your table linen before your next party.
• What you need the best on your table? The one and only thing are table runners without a crease. So have wrinkle free table runners, do use pant hangers to hang table cloth or runner in the guest room or hall which is closest to your dining table.
• If you can’t have enough time to do all these extra expenses on buying napkins, again and again, you can keep unused napkins which are left in the good condition by rolling napkins around the paper towel tube to keep them wrinkle free.
• If you have the vinyl or plastic table cloth for your party, make sure that you keep them with other party supplies. So that when you are supposed to find them you can have them on time while preparing for the party.
• Some of you love to have something antique, so there is antique table linen are also available in the online store. But if you are using them for your special occasion, you must care them properly after the previous party. Wrap antique table linen in acid-free tissue paper to prevent yellowing.
• Always do store commonly used linen where you use them like napkins rolled in the basket on the dining table.
• Some of the points are there that must not be done while caring the table linen. Never use the wire hanger to hang the tablecloth as it can make rust marks on it. But if you have that only then put the tube from the roll of paper towel to hang over.
• Never keep your holiday special linen out year round, you can save space by storing them with other holiday related items. So that they can get that care as other holiday items are safe.
• For the antique linen again never try to store antique linen in hot and damp place, otherwise, they will get yellowish.
This starting month of the New Year doesn't get stop doing parties with friends, with these simple tricks and tips through a party for your friends and bring lots of happiness this New Year.