Being a woman is not easy. There are so many responsibilities that a woman has to juggle on an everyday basis. Women have fought for equal rights, respect, equal pay, and so much more. Women all around the world are living life to the fullest and fulfilling all their dreams and ambitions. With International Women's Day coming close, it is important that all lovely ladies should treat themselves for all the hard work that they have put in each and every day of their lives!
Now what is one of the best ways to treat yourself, you may ask? Well, the answer is very simple! Keeping your busy schedules in mind, it is important to rest properly. Without proper rest, how can you be at your productive best? Therefore, investing in good bedding is a great way to treat yourself this Women's Day!
The kind of bedsheet and bedcover you own can have a big impact on the quality of your sleep. It is not just the bed frame and mattress that are important, the bedsheet matters too! To be optimally comfortable, you need good quality bedding. Good quality sleep will help you feel well-rested. And when you're well-rested, you can work efficiently and feel productive. And when you're productive, you will be successful! Therefore, ensuring that you rest properly will make you feel great. If you want to find out about good bedding options to treat yourself this Women's Day, continue reading.
A good bed sheet will make your bed feel cozy and comfortable. A good bed sheet not only feels good but looks good as well. Here are a few different bed sheet fabric options:
● Cotton: This is one of the most commonly used materials for making bedsheets. Cotton bed sheets are a great option because they are breathable, durable, easy to take care of, affordable, and soft. Under cotton bed sheets, there are several subtypes you can choose from such as Pima cotton, Egyptian cotton, and Upland Cotton. If you like very soft cotton bedsheets, Pima cotton bed sheets are your best bet. They have a certain sheen to them too. If you like smooth, high-quality, and soft cotton bedsheets, go for Egyptian cotton. If you like a crisp feel to your sheets and you love a good bargain, well for Upland cotton bed sheets.
● Linen: If you would like to splurge a little more, linen bed sheets are a great option for you. Just keep in mind that linen bed sheets are prone to a bit of wrinkling. However, linen bed sheets are a great investment because they are extremely durable. The more you use and wash a linen bed sheet, the softer it will become. Not just that, linen is a super breathable hypoallergenic material. If you live in a humid climate, a linen bed sheet is great because it is moisture-wicking.
● Silk: This is the most luxuriant fabric option for bed sheets and pillow covers. You can pamper yourself with this luxurious feeling bed sheet and pillow cover fabric. Silk bed sheets are super soft and feel very smooth when you lie down to rest on your bed after a day's work. Silk bed sheets are sensuous, silky, and cool. If you're living in a humid climate, a silk bed sheet can keep you feeling cool throughout the night. Silk bedding also adds a romantic look to the bedroom. Another great benefit of using silk bedding is the anti-aging benefits of silk. Silk bedding prevents your face and body from getting wrinkles in your sleep. It is also great for your hair health as it prevents knotting and frizzing. The fact that silk is hypoallergenic is like the cherry on top!
● Blend fabrics: Bed sheets made from fabrics that are a blend of two or more materials are another great option for your bedding. Some examples include cotton/polyester blends, cotton/rayon, cotton/bamboo, and cotton/nylon. If you're on a budget, but you don't want to compromise on quality, opt for blended bed sheets. They are wrinkle-resistant, durable, and soft.
● Other options: A few of the lesser-known bed sheet fabric options which are just as good as the aforementioned options include percale, cotton jersey, flannel, and combed cotton. These bedsheet fabrics can add a unique touch to your bedroom and are very comfortable to use. Percale is a cotton cloth that has been closely woven. The weaving is plain. The thread count is 180 and higher. This is great for humid climates. Combed cotton is composed of long fibers that give a smooth feel to the fabric. If you live in a cold climate, flannel bed sheets will keep you warm at night. Cotton jersey bed sheets are not woven, they are knitted.
The aforementioned bed sheet fabric options are all great for you. So, look for an authentic and leading online store and buy bedsheets online and pamper yourself this International Women's Day! This can be a gift to yourself or to any valued woman in your life! All these bed sheets are available in different patterns, sizes, and designs. Treat yourself to a good night's rest. You deserve it, ladies!