Quilts are one of the most versatile home decor items that you will ever be able to get your hands on. Not only do they have varied texture, colour and styles but are also extremely luxurious at the same time.
Apart from offering comfort, nowadays AC quilts (dohars) have become a piece of art as well that can easily be adjusted according to your colour scheme or style. Hence, if you wish to make the most of your room affordably, quilts are truly the way to go. It adds a bright element of fun and excitement that is truly unparalleled at the price range.
Here are a few ways to decorate your home with designer AC quilts:
● One is the most classic yet timeless way to decorate your room with a quilt is to tuck it on your bed. Even if you don't have a fancy bed or have plain walls, a delightful patterned AC quilt can upgrade the look and feel of your room in no time at all. In fact, a patterned quilt actually works even better if you have white walls with textured marble. You can also try a silky-smooth quilt with royal paint on your walls. This is will make your room much more regal in no time at all.
● While decorating the bed with a dohar is a classic choice, one of the other creative ways to make your quilts work, is to hang them on your wall. You can even try to cut out smaller pieces and hang them in different sizes and shape. Not only does it add texture but also a brilliant spark of novelty.
● As AC quilts are extremely versatile, you will be able to find a wide variety of these amazing quilts in a number of colours and textures. Depending on your colour palette and what you like to showcase in your room, you can find one that is absolutely compatible with your room. These quilts also have a plethora of styles from classic to hip and traditional to trendy. Once you find the perfect match for your house, pertaining to the colour and comfort levels, you can do anything you want with this amazing piece of fabric.
● If you love your quilts, you know that it is very difficult to get rid of them when they get ruffled and worn out. You develop a personal connection with your quilt and it can get very difficult to throw them away once the time is up. The best way to reuse the quilt is to make pillows out of them. Not only will you be able to immortalize the quilt and give it a new life, but at the same time, you will also be ae to indulge in something super comfortable and lovable. You can make sure that the quilt you had is being used to the fullest and in the best way possible.
● When you want to use your quilt in more than one possible way, it is possible to do so with the help of indulging your creative mind. You can truly be able to unleash the true potential of your quilt if you just think out of the box. It is one of the most versatile pieces of fabric and even if it gets flat and ruffled up, you can still turn it into something else that will help you to reuse it. You can make plushies, table cloths, bibs and much more from a single quilt.
● If you like to layer your bedding and give it some edge, you will be able to do so with the help of quilts. The patterns and layers offered by a quilt will help you to make your bedding even more gracious.
AC quilts or dohars can be a game-changer when it comes to home decor. You can truly make the most of your quilt, simply by reusing and remodeling it. If you are planning to give your home interiors a new look with a makeover, look for appealing dohars online and buy now.