Festivals are an important part of our life. In a country like India, the particular festival is associated with religion. Festival gives us the chance to spend some precious time with our family. They build our social relation strong and make our boring life joyful. We can make our occasions a bit more special by decorating our loving homes.
Holi is the festival of colours and it is a very special Hindu festival, though happily celebrated by all irrespective of religion and caste. Exciting and creative decoration idea will give a new look to the overall house and draw the attention of guests. Living room of the house must be elegant and good-looking. This is also called a lounge room or sitting room where we spent most of our time. On this Holi, decorate your living room in a stylish and unique way.
Here, we give you some ideas that will help you in decorating your living room on this colourful festival.
• Make Use of Unified Colourful Flowers: Flowers is the best and inexpensive way for home decoration on this Holi. Flowers will not only bring colours in your life but also fill the entire house with fragrance. You may choose marigold, rose, sunflowers and choose that colour flower which suits the living room colour.
These beautiful flowers give a contrast look to your room and enhance its beauty a bit more. Place them in flower pots or colourful glass bottles. A beautiful flower arrangement will surely bring charm to your living room.
• Furnish Your Room with Colourful Pillow and Cushion: Place your online order for cushion. The combination of colourful pillow and cushion will give a unique look to your couch as well as the room. You may also place paper lamps and string lights beside your sofa that looks vibrant and adorable. The cushion should be of a perfect size with a little embroidery and make sure about the numbers of cushion to be placed.
• Beautiful and Colourful Curtains: You can dress up your room for Holi by replacing curtains of the room. So order online colourful curtains with bright hues such as pink, red and orange. These colourful drapes surely change the entire looks of your home.
• Colourful Lamps and Light: Home decor ideas need a smart and creative mind. Bright and colourful lamps decorate your living room in an elegant way. This is a new concept in which you can make your own decor items with the help of colourful LED light.
• Decorate Your Centre Table: A beautiful centre table is the focal point of the living room. You may use fresh flowers and colourful candles for their decoration. Crystal bowl will also intensify its beauty.
• Colourful Rugs: Unique and beautiful rugs give trendy look to your living room. Your floor looks really amazing with a colourful rug. You can also decorate the floor of the living room with a beautiful rangoli design.
We hope these simple and inexpensive home decor ideas will surely help you in room decoration and give a colourful look to your entire home on this colourful festival. The right design technique will beautify your room in a better way. May this Holi bring lots of happiness and prosperity in your life!